- A donor registers on the site and chooses a child to sponsor. A donor may select a child based on several filters - Birth Day, Age, Class, Gender, Country and State.
- A donor may add multiple children to the gift basket at any given time.
- At the time of checkout a donor may opt for monthly/quarterly/semi-annual or annual recurring donations.
- Please note that supporting education is a long-term commitment and hence your donation is recurring until you chose to cancel from your donor dashboard.
- The donor account will have information about the sponsored child - basic information, academic performance, attendance reports etc.
- Sewa transfers the donation to the learning centers where the child is studying and collects the report from the learning centers on a periodic basis.
- Sewa also publishes periodic reports regarding the overall health of the program to all the donors and supporters registered on our mailing list.
Sponsor A Child program is implemented by the partner NGOs who have grass-roots presence and interact with the community everyday. We partner with NGOs who have the trust of the community, impeccable financial integrity, and compassion towards fellow-human beings. We aim at providing a holistic education to the children in our program.